The future is now. It’s here. Health systems are hiring data scientists and spending on infrastructure. 58% of respondents are using AI in clinical practice, with 50% using between one and 10 apps.
Some 25 percent call themselves advanced and proficient when it comes to AI, 15 percent are rolling AI apps out this year. Another 33 percent are planning to deploy it in the future. Only 27 percent say AI is not part of their current plans.
There also is a lot of room for growth, with 42% of respondent facilities not yet using AI-based applications in clinical practice.
AI in Healthcare 2020 Leadership Survey Report
- About the Survey
- Table of Contents
- Leveraging Intelligence to Enhance Care and Processes
- Survey at a Glance
- 7 Key Findings
- 01 C-level healthcare leaders are leading the charge to AI
- 03 Health systems are committed to investing in AI
- 04 Fortifying infrastructure is top of mind
- 05 Improving care is AI’s greatest benefit
- 06 Health systems are both buying and developing AI apps
- 07 Radiology is blazing the AI trail
- Drill Down by Facility Type
- The Doctor Says
- The Early Adopters
- Through the Eyes of the CIO
- From the C-Suite
- Meet the Survey Respondents